Wednesday 12 December 2012

Let's 'ear it for the funny side of things

What I'm about to impart will not perhaps be a universal experience. In fact, maybe you had to be there to appreciate it. But I can't help myself relate it.

My wife and I have deal. I can do her nails because I've lots of experience of keeping mine in trim for playing the classical guitar, and she can trim the hair out of my ears.

So last night she started on the left ear. No problem. Then she did the right one and the fun began. I just couldn't stop laughing. And as she tried to clip the hair as my head moved about she was laughing as well. Have you ever tried to cut something while it moves? I was imagining handing my right ear around friends saying 'never mind the blood, look how hairless it is!'

No comments:

Post a Comment